6.08.2011

Summertime series annoucement

500. Fill in the blank to make these complete....
The number of the Indianapolis. The Days of Summer. The card game. Standard and Poors.  Fortune. And, the number of blog entries the Come Together Cards blog has reached.
And I ask myself, "How can I possibly have 500 things to say?"
But I have. And I did.
And I hope I have 500 more.

So, to celebrate 500 posts, and 500 more, I am launching a new Summer Party Series. Since cards and parties go hand-in-hand, I thought it would be fun to research some of the most popular birthday parties on the web and show you the creative details!

Join me every Tuesday for Creative Birthday Party Ideas!

And, just to whet your appetite, here are some of my favorite party ideas I have come across so far..

For some reason, my 4 year old knows who Mario and Luigi are, even though we have no gaming system. I guess there are some things that are universal, and the Super Mario Brothers are one of them.

I would have NEVER thought you could make the Super Mario Brothers CUTE, but I stand corrected.
 Check it out here for sources details for this Amazing Super Mario Birthday Party



This is called a Modern Barbie party and I love to fresh clean colors. I wouldn't have thought to pair green, black and white, but how adorable is this?

Source Thepartydress

Thanks for walking with me this far and join me for the next 500!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

This is my first visit to your site. I love it! The cards are different, but oh so cute!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Thanks so much! I am glad you like it!