10.29.2009

Joy to the World Christmas Cards

The countdown to Christmas is ON! I went to a store today to find Christmas trees and twinkle lights. My flip flops are slowly working their way to the back of the closet to make room for boots and socks! That's right, the Holidays are coming!

I will be highlighting some of my Christmas cards here on the blog. For those of us that can get overwhelmed easily, the website might have TOO many choices! For others, choices are a great thing! So, I want to help everyone by showcasing what options you have for ordering cards!

First card- Joy to the World!

This card is pictured with an adorable baby girl, but the distressed red background can work for any family photo, sibling picture, or anything else! It has a vintage look and filigree frame around the photo.




Next Post- How I decorate for Fall! Stay tuned to the BLOG!

No comments: