3.24.2008

The Randomness...

I caught the STREP bug. I have been out of commission for several days now. And that's the bad thing about being a one woman show...if I am out, all work stops.


So, I have been laying down, watching Sound of Music (arguably the best movie ever!) and eating ice cream for the raging fire in my throat.


I also have been amusing myself with Fred Flare.com. It is the most random things ever, and they make me smile.

This is a "cell-phone holder". Does one really need a cell phone holder? If you do, here is one shaped like a banana. Very convenient.








The Egg is a rug, b/c who doesn't need a sunny side up rug?

These are washcloths that look like cake rolls.
All the food shaped weirdness makes me feel happy!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

the cake roll washcloths could be cute for a shower...maybe... but that egg rug totally grosses me out. ewww...

Shawna said...

then again...what in the world would you use washcloths for at a shower? ok, nevermind.

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

ha. You mean you don't want an EGG rug? They also had a pair of underwear. Yeah, I know. TOTALLY random!!

kelly said...

thanks for you comment on my blog - very encouraging & needed - thanks :)
and wow - that banana cell phone holder - i think that's what they call "nifty"!!!