1.14.2008

Many thanks

Hooray for:

Ame Moss
Tracey Hughes
Lesley Hamilton
Mary Demuth
Jennifer Honeycutt
Lecia Rau
Jennifer Beasley
Robin McCartney
Lesli Johnson
Paulette Brown
Jane Braddock

I cannot thank you enough for your wonderful and encouraging emails that you sent to your friends referring my website! I was blown away how many people did this, and even though the motivation might have been free cards, it still made me feel like a million bucks!!
And thank you to these folks:
who feature Come Together Cards on their blogs! Thank you friends!!
If you haven't recieved your free cards, please contact me to do so!! And if you are interested in passing Come Together Cards to your friends or bloggers, its not too late!! Just let me know that you did so I can include you in the free stuff! :)

No comments: