6.21.2011

Woodland Forest (Owls and Toadstool Party)

I love the owl/woodland/toadstool theme because there are so many colors that can be used for it.
 I have seen it with a girly pink with flowers, and a manly blue and brown for boys. The party featured is one of my favorites b/c The Party Dress does a beautiful job with inspiration boards and details, but this can be recreated for ANY color scheme- boy or girl!





I love her combination of colors. They are so beautiful together- the red, brown and green looks great and classic! To read more about how she created this party, visit her site.

 I took a little stroll on Etsy to find some things to go with these theme, and happened upon these adorable Name Card holders....
                                                             Name Card Mushrooms


Just adorable!



And if those weren't cute enough,, here is a toadstool garland to decorate the party...

This is an Owl invitation that I created for a "Fall Pumpkin party".  The client wanted oranges, browns and blues. This can be changed and personalized for any color or season-- for the colors featured above or something completely different!


I love to make things special for people's specific parties, so let me know how I can help!  Email me!




No comments: