2.04.2011

My Favorite Room, Stairwell edition

Blog  hopping is funny, huh? You land on one blog, then link to another, and before you know it, you have spent a hour stalking someone's blog that you don't know, and your kid has chocolate frosting all over his face and you don't even have frosting in your house. Oh wait, is this just me? ok.
Well, we are in the market for a new house, so decor blogs have been grabbing my interest as of late. I have been gathering new ideas for what I want to do in my next house- whenever we move- and I thought  I would share some of my favorite rooms with you!
I found this room from our very own guest blogger, Kristy, who wrote about liking it on LolaB's blog. You must visit and see more photos of the whole wall. So beautiful! And that is why this is the first room/wall to be featured on My Favorite Room!


No comments: