1.17.2011

Making over a Cookie Cutter Kitchen

My college roommate just turned me on this this blog, and I am already loving it. She posted photos of her kitchen remodel and I am super inspired.

I love how she took her kitchen, which was nice but lacked personality, and made it her own custom look!





Here is the inspiration sketch....
And the finished product! Isn't it beautiful?



I think it takes a lot of guts to make these changes. Open cabinets and ripping out existing cabinets that look perfectly fine!? I love that she took these chances and made bold choices and it resulted in something SO much better!  To see more, check out Jones Design Company.

While I am in this lovely kitchen, here's what I would wear...



2 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

i knew you'd like it :)

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

You, my dear, know me well!