12.13.2010

Creative Christmas Card Displays

We spend a lot of effort on Christmas cards in December,
only to have them sit in a basket on the counter top.

I have complied some ideas to help get our adorable loved ones faces OUT of the basket and into our houses in STYLE!



I am sharing these ideas in photos today, and will go into depth with how-tos and more photos in the coming days. Everything I did here was super EASY and CHEAP-- that's the kind of girl I AM! Oh wait, not cheap and easy....maybe that didn't come out right. What I mean is, I don't have time to do something if it takes a lot of effort, money or brain power!

 I can't wait to share my ideas with you! Stay tuned for tutorials for how to display your Christmas cards in an fun and trendy way. And if you are new here, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: