11.15.2010

Dallas Shows- Photo Review

Whoo! Its been a wild and fun last few weeks! The Christmas Card rush has started!
I did two shows in Dallas the past 2 weeks, Chi-Omega Christmas and Neath the Wreath.
It was busy and fun and full of great shopping!

Here are a couple pictures from my booth...


These are framed prints of one of the most popular cards, Who I am in Christ.



The booth from afar..


Close up of the Christmas Card Display


One of the highlights of Chi-Omega Christmas Market was meeting Dallas celebrity DJ, Kellie Raspberry and her daughter, Emma Kelly! She is on the Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show, which is actually nationwide now.  It was so fun to talk to her!



Also, has anyone heard of Nigella Lawson, the cook from Britain? She was there too!


It was a great time and I loved all the new friends I made from people who stopped by the  booth!



No comments: