9.03.2010

Logo design for photography business

Jodie is a photographer that I randomly met in a restaurant one weekend. She was photographing an author and we hit it off. Its been several year since that chance meetings, so I was honored when she contacted me and needed some new graphic design for her photography business. She was looking for something chic and girly, (which, of course, is right up my alley!).



She was using these flyers to handout at a Wedding Photography Fair, and I hope these designs helped her catch some bride’s eye!
I like that we were able to use a couple of samples of her photography, an illustration, and her logo and name all on the flyer.  It has a great amount of information to give brides a good idea of her look.


This is the corresponding business card with the modified logo...

No comments: