9.20.2010

Highlights from the Arts and Crafts Fair

Twice a year, a group hosts a craft fair on our town square. My town isn't as little as it used to be, but when everyone comes out to shop at the square, it still feels like the little place that I grew up in. Of course, things are a little different now that I'm not the kid- I am the one bringing my son to shop! He was happy to get cool off with a snow cone, so I got to take some photos of fun inspiration and good finds.


What a great display!

Love these vintage cowboy boots. The lady paints them or puts fabric on them. She made some with her daughter's old dance costume on the boot- how creative!


Cute animal backpacks!

Its so fun to see all the fresh vegetables in so many colors.

Another great display. Honestly, I like looking at displays just as much as I like shopping!
Its such an art form.

And, of course, my favorite finds at the fair...My husband and son :)

What did you do this weekend? Anything fun?

No comments: