4.16.2010

Antique Shopping and Vintage Finds

I am a lover of vintage. My kitchen is decorated in vintage kitchen "stuff" and I collect Vintage Christmas decorations and Santa Clauses. So, it was super fun to find all this OLD stuff when we went shopping. Allow me to share some of my favorites!


Love, love, love these vintage toys! I looked at them forever!






These vintage printing keys are so cool and unique! I love them in the big and small sizes and wanted to take them home!


I thought this colorful collection of phones was so cute!


Vintage Santa's- one of my favorites!


These little doll clothes are so adorable! They are from the 1970's. I love the little hangers!





You can always use a big bucket 'o thread.

I thought this old book's title was a perfect ending to our trip- or beginning...?

No comments: