4.02.2009

How I know I am the real deal....


In short, its because I can't stop buying, looking, and shopping for paper.

I have too much paper. Too much. Too many 8.5x11, 12x12, solid, stripes, note cards, greeting cards, tissue paper-- all of it. If its made of papyrus, I have it and give it away and still have some left. (except for stickers. I can NEVER have too many stickers. I love them so.)
So, why, today, was I at Hobby Lobby*, shopping for more?

I. Don't. Know.

It struck me when I was in the Party Section and I meandered to a new line they are carrying. They have the cutest little office supply stuff- random stuff like paper weights, letter openers, note pads, journals, etc. What caught my eye first were the file folders. Why does someone need adorable and cute file folders, a husband might wonder. And I am not sure I can give a valid answer. All I know is, they call out to me.

As I tried to figure out why a person that designs cards and has plenty of them is TEMPTED to buy more, I have to chalk it up to Paper Love. That's all it is. I love paper. Excess and all. And that's why I know my Paper Love is here to stay.

Does anyone else have something like this? or am I a freak?


PS- I feel the same way about FONTS. :)


*I would post a link but HL doesn't have online shopping. If you are interested, go to the party section next to tissue paper...or at least, that is where it was in my store! :) It has bright designs, all very trendy and vintage looking.

2 comments:

Kimber-Leigh said...

my name is kimber. i'm also a paper addict :)

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

It is good to know we can share our addictions in safe company. Hi, Kimber. Welcome to the meeting. :)