3.20.2009

What I am doing this week...

Well, its beautiful in Texas this week, so it really hard to stay focused! The days are sunny and warm and I am back to my favorite shoes- my flipflops.

My very favorite flip flops are called Yellowbox. I know I talk about flip flops a lot- I am a die-hard fan of not wearing socks! :)

We went to the mall, saw a movie, rented another movie, and have been working in our yard. I happened upon a coupon blog as well, and am having a lot of fun saving money!!

I also found a great LOST clue that was really interesting...courtesy of the Fuselage...

Transcript from "The Other Woman" in season 4.[Juliet sits on the couch is in Harper's office.] HARPER: So, Juliet, what do you think of Ben?
JULIET: He's great. Uh, very smart... and intense. Challenging. He's been really good to me. HARPER: Of course he has. You look just like her.
JULIET: I'm sorry?

I always assumed Juliet reminded Ben of Annie, his boyhood girlfriend, but...Could a young Ben Linus develop a crush on 1970's Juliet LaFleur? Hmmm...

So, that's my update. Nothing too exciting, but a fun time! More soon!

No comments: