2.22.2009

Things I love this week...

I found this adorable sweater at Old Navy and had to snatch it up! It comes in several colors and also comes with a dragonfly on it. Black was the most me, although I did like the pink. I put a pink button-up underneath it to give it some color and funk!




There is a new song I love-- Gabrielle Climi. I heard her on http://www.vh1.com/artists/you_oughta_know/ and her poppy style is something I can't get out of my head. I want to know if the rest of the album is as great as the single, "Sweet about me". (as in "there is nothing sweet about me".) cute.



On the music front, another thing I love is the Beyonce video. I had heard about it but just saw it for the first time. Wow. She's got serious moves.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

No comments: