6.30.2008

Jason Castro's Visit to Rockwall

A couple weeks ago, I went to visit my husband at the church where he works. As I called him, he said in a hushed voice, "You'll never guess whose is in my office!!"
I had to keep it a secret and couldn't even tell my friend who works there and is a huge Jason fan. But, we did get a picture out of it, so that was fun.
I think my son is just enamored with the dreads. He wouldn't look away!!
It was my first time to meet Jason Castro, and he was so sweet and just as adorable as he seemed on American Idol. Fun times!!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh - this makes me so happy. Jason is such a cutie and a tan one at that. Very fun!!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Ha, that's funny. The first thing he said was that he had a sunburn. I guess him and his family had a small window to enjoy a vacation and he said he was peeling.

Jennifer said...

It's official. You are now the coolest people I know. I'm green.

Anonymous said...

He went to Florida to visit Mandy, hence the sunburn. I hope he packs the sunscreen on tour.