1.27.2008

I celebrate....













This week, my favorite show of all time comes on.

LOST.


I am officially a N-E-R-D over this show. I don't know when it happened, but I get really excited when I talk about it. Like, to the point where I know its nerdy, but I just can't help it. This must be what Elvis fans and Trekkie's feel like!!


So, in celebration of a return to some sort of entertainment on t.v. during this writer's strike, I would like to share some other of my favorite things!!


The Dave Ramsey Show- he keeps me company every afternoon while I drive. I feel I get much smarter just by listening to his advice. I wish he would be my business advisor, but I guess he is kinda busy.







Burt's Bees Lip Balm- I cannot leave home without it. I have tried the honey flavor, the lifeguard kind, and the lip gloss, and I still love the original.


Cherry Coke Zero- The ad is right- it really is real cola taste without the calories. And they say there's no truth in advertising!!


Nonni's Biscotti's- what I have for breakfast each morning

Individual packs of vegetables- not very glamorous, but these make my life easier as a mom of a 14 month old


Real Simple magazine- Practical, yet fun. I never knew I needed to know how to organize my sock drawer until I read it.


The Stress-free minty flavor of liquid soap at Bath and Body Works. I like it so much that I don't want to use it-- I just want to save it.


These bacon bandages are too funny. I would never wear a strip of bacon on my body, but I guess if you have to be hurt, you might as well summon the dogs of the neighborhood, too.


My guiltiest pleasure is the reality programing on VH-1. If I start, its like watching a train wreck-- I can't seem to tear myself away!!


And of course, I love these address labels. They make envelopes and packages look so much cuter and add a little PIZAZZ, which is crucial. When I put these and the return address label on the package, its like a little party in an box. And, I am out to impress my mail carrier by having the cutest packages on the block, doncha know!?

Does anyone else have any favorites??

2 comments:

girlmomx3 said...

Jane's Top Ten, in no particular order.
1. the smell of soap on skin. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, love a great smelling man, but I really like just soap!
2. Real coke over ice, especially from Sonic.
3. Laying on the couch in my PJ's with my girls.
4. Ti-Vo-it's changed my life.
5. Dave Ramsey's creed-"Live like noone else, so later you can live like no one else."
6. Laughing--I mean really laughing with my family.
7. A Pedicure at Bel Fiore
8. Waking up without the alarm clock.
9. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
10. Being a child of God--enjoying blessings I don't deserve.

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Wow- yours are WAY better than mine!! I love them!!
I will have to try the pedicure, too!!