7.19.2011

Train Birthday Party: Best of the Web

We are in the last of our Transportation Series for the Best of the Web Kids Birthday Parties. We have looked at airplanes, trucks, cars, and dump trucks, but there is one major missing piece that has not been examined. If you ask my adorable little nephew Noah, he will tell you that he is in love with TRAINS! So it is only natural that we include those-- even just so I can be a good aunt! :)

Noah's mom, Vanessa Warren of Butterfly SpArks Creative Designs, gave Noah's recent birthday bash centered around trains.
I love the take she made on the noise most kids associate with a train...chugga chugaa choo choo...but instead, used it for food and drink! Get it- chugga a drink and chew food? So cute! She made water bottle wrappers with the 'Chugga Chugga" and "3" displayed in the birthday party colors of red and blue, and labeled the food with "chew chew". Just adorable.

Most boys that love trains love Thomas the Tank Engine. I was so happy to find this party that used Thomas but showed a little more creativity. I tend to shy away from commerical looking party themes, so I love the inclusion of the same colors with more unique details.
Check out the Thomas colored party for more details...



This is another great train party with its own unique colors of orange and blue.  I love the details of the RR crossing sign and the big Electric train box filled with goodies!




This is the inspiration board for the Thomas colored party above. I like the combination of light blue, red polka dots and stripes.

Source
After looking at so many boy related themes, I am ready to look at something that girls like too! Next week we will be looking at the adorable options of the ART birthday party!


*In my Best of the Web kids Birthday Party Series, I have complied some of my favorite ideas from around the Internet. I have done my best to link back correctly to every idea so proper credit may be given. If I have missed anything or if you see something that should have your name on it instead of someone else’s, please let me know so I may refer people to the correct place. Thanks!

No comments: