4.06.2011

The Office Birthday Party

We have had so much fun watching Michael Scott on The Office. Steve Carrell is hysterical, and is the perfect mix of painfully embarrassing and pitifully goofy.

This adorable Office 1st birthday party is not based on the tv show, but I thought it was so creative and a great idea for any age!






This adorable mom says,  I didn’t want the kids to have to carry all of their goodies, so I purchased little polka dot gable boxes to put all of the party favors in and made little ‘library cards‘ to clip on the boxes so each kid had a label on their box.

I LOVE THESE LIBRARY CARDS!!




The creative first birthday invitation based on a vintage book

The inspiration board for the party

I love how she uses the office file folders holder to hold goodies


 To see more ideas, photos and the story behind it, visit The Hostess Blog.

No comments: