3.28.2011

Rock Star Birthday Party

Can I just weep tears of cuteness? Because when I came across this Beatles Themed Birthday Kids party, my creative tear ducts swelled up with tears made of glitter.
Okay, call me a little crafty-dramatic, but I really love to see how people think of adorable themes and run with them.
And I also love that the Beatles song, "Come Together" was used...








That twinkle yellow submarine??!?! Worth the whole party theme.
Just adorable.

These rockstar graphics (from a Come Together Greeting Card)  would be perfect on an invitation for a rock star party like this!



By the way, have you ever heard the soundtrack of the movie "I am Sam"? Its a collection of Beatles's covered by different artists and its really good....if you like music! If you don't, then you probably wouldn't like it. :)

No comments: