2.02.2011

Superbowl Party Decor (The Dallas Superbowl!)

The Superbowl is in Dallas this year, and everyone here is all ABUZZ. I am not sure that abuzz is even a word, but there should be a made up word for the frenzy of the metroplex getting ready for this big of a sporting event. If it is a word, then I will make up a new one. Something like franticity.  

To celebrate this week of all things football, I thought we should focus on a football-themed celebration. This is a really cute theme used for a birthday party of a little boy named "Chap", but is a great collection of paper goods to decorate a Super Bowl Party as well!

Didn't she do such a great job with the details?
I think my favorite accent is the football cupcake holders. So cute.

There are even name tags for the food!

I think this would go perfect with a Come Together Cards Sports invitation!


View the invitation at the Come Together Cards Etsy shop


Images Via Celebrations at Home
Imprintables avaible for purchase at Shindigs to Go

No comments: