2.24.2011

If you want to make a girl nervous...

Come Together Cards Wedding Shower Invitation on Minted.com
.....then ask her to sign up for a contest to compete against some of the most talented designers in the nation.
Gulp.

Minted is an UH-MAZ-ING invitation site that I have admired for a long time, and it is made up of invitations designed and sold from folks like little ole' you and me. They have contests and sell the winners on their site....and....eeek....I submitted some designs.
Its an honor just to be nominated.
Okay, well, that didn't really fit there, but what I mean is that I am glad to just be a part...I don't have high expectations for my first national contest. I am not trying to talk myself down, or anything. Um, have I mentioned that I tend to ramble when I am nervous? I'm....so....nervous......
ahhhhhhhhhh.

The theme was Wedding and Baby Showers, so I designed each.

All that to say, if you would be SO kind as to vote a "5" for my designs, then I would love you forever.

Just click the link below.

Right here. Click here.
Vote for my
design on minted.
Vintage Typography Poster
vote for me!
Check out my competition in Christmas cards and birth announcements at Minted.

Here's the invitations I designed...

Wedding Shower...

Baby Showers...

Wedding Shower...
Go here to see all my designs on minted.com

Which one is your favorite?



No comments: