6.16.2009

When not just any label will do...

I feel like I have had to capture a few moments here and there to fill orders. I look forward to this time so much- so it is nice to take a quiet time and design!!


Here are some of the latest address labels I am working on....


(Contact information changed to protect the innocent and not-so-innocent, of course!!)



This is a gift label...




For those mom's that have 10 million birthday parties a weekend and don't want to write a card for a 3 year old, these sticky gift labels are a great bet. After designing some rocket ship ones for another little boy, I had to make some for my son...





These also are great ways to label things. I feel like I am constantly rewriting his name with a sharpie on all the stuff he carries around!

Speaking of my son, he ate one of his daddy's shrimp at dinner tonight and ate the tail! We were trying to get him to spit it out or let us take it out, and he didn't understand, so he just put the whole mouth of food in his napkin. Which was better than eating the tail, I guess. He also likes to eat ketchup so much that he just dips his fingers in it and licks them. Niiiiiice. Eating with a 2 year old is not for the faint of heart. Y

If you follow me on TWITTER, you already saw this stuff-- so if you want to sneak peek of my new designs, sign up!

Check back on Friday for my *FAVORITE* fresh Friday so FAR!! Here's a hint: It's something that makes me LAUGH!

No comments: