10.22.2008

Beautiful new baby starring on a card


Its easy to be creative when you have such beautiful inspiration! Doesn't she steal the show? What a DOLL-- little Addyson.


This is a precious new little one that was born in my bible study. Not literally IN my bible study...it would have been a little hard to focus! I mean, to a family I know from bible study!


There is definitely something in the water-- so many of my friends are pregnant. They look so beautiful with their growing bellies, but they all think they are fat. Such as life, huh!?
This is really a Christmas Card, although it doubles as a birth annoucement.
Its called Pink Diva. :)
I love using unconventional colors for Christmas cards, like pink and teal and brown! In fact, I have very few "normal" cards!There are too many of those out there already!

No comments: