8.26.2008

New Baby Shower invitation and matching note cards




A friend from high school is having a baby shower, and this is what I designed for her! She has an adorable 2 year old, and her friends wanted to incorporate that in the invitation with a sailboat. It only made sense that he should be on the sailboat, welcoming his baby brother! Since it is for a baby, I wanted the polka dots to look a little messy- not perfect. Do you get that effect?? They are using primary colors and I put a splash of baby blue for the little boy!


4 comments:

walkers said...

hey courtney! so good to hear from you. your blog is adorable! glad to hear you are doing good, keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Love it...so cute!!!

Smellyann said...

I really love the design, but you should probably not post Emily's phone number!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Oh, I agree! All identifying information has been changed! Thanks!