5.01.2011

Happy Birthday to Come Together Cards

Today is the 6th birthday of  Come Together Cards. I started dabbling in invitations because I loved cute paper so much, and 6 years later, I am having a ball getting to make creations for other people who love cute paper!
To celebrate, allow me to share my very awkward first creation.


My first card is really an eyesore, but I was so excited when I made it. Now I have it framed in my office to remind me of how I started and how far God has brought me.


Thanks for taking this journey with me. Thank you for taking time out of your life to read my blog and share part of your life with me, and allow me to share part of my life with you. I truly love it and am blessed beyond measure.

I am in the process of moving, so stay tuned for some FUN birthday giveaways! I will keep you posted!!

No comments: