12.12.2010

Come Together Cards is hitting the road..

The 2010 Christmas Card season has been a ball so far, and this week I am taking Come Together Cards on the road!
 A common conundrum is WHAT to do with those Christmas Cards. Most people resort to piling them in a basket on the counter top, but surely there is an easy and creative way to showcase them!

I will be showing some examples of some of the BEST ways to display Christmas cards this Monday (tomorrow) and Thursday! I am blown away at how easy and adorable some of the ideas are. Now I just want to figure out which ones I want to implement in my house...

Please join me to talk about Beyond the Mantle: Creative Ways to Display Christmas Cards on the following shows...

~Monday, 12/13 Good Morning Texas (9-10 am WFAA)
~Thursday, 12/16 Fox Good Day Dallas (Set to air around 8:20-8:35)

And if that doesn't make you sick of me yet, I will also be featured in the Dallas Morning News "Around Town" section this Monday (12/13)!

I am going to compile the display ideas here so check back!


And for real time updates, follow me on twitter (@cutecardqueen) or facebook (Courtney Warren).

No comments: