11.06.2010

Christmas Card Spotlight

If Santa’s suit morphed into a Christmas photo card, this would be the results. Your greeting is emblazoned beside his belt buckle, and your photo goes on his red velvet top. Any photo will seem festive on this crimson and cream colored card.



Wedding Christmas Card
 
This card looks great with one or two photos. The vintage ornaments are accented against vintage candy cane stripes and a stripe of crimson ric rac. The photos are framed with vintage photo frames that provide a realistic bend just like a placed photo would.



I am draw to a vintage look in design. I know, that sounds odd since I also love whimsy, but somehow, at least for my taste, it works together!
This card was made with those things in mind, and it has turned out to be one of my favorites.
This off-white and coffee Christmas card is topped with thin stripes and a white filigree banner. "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" completes this vintage look in oh-so-cool typography.




This card makes me extremely happy, though it is not because of my designing abilities (or lack thereof!). Its because this baby is just like a real life doll! I love how she is looking right at the camera!
This vintage looking card is on a antiqued red back found. The black filigree frame provides a place for your sweet family photo (which I am sure is just as adorable as this one!). "Joy the World” is spelled out with vintage type and additional filigrees.


 


Each card measures 5x7 and is printed with a vintage flair on aged ecru card stock.


Wanna order this or another Christmas card? Go here...

No comments: