8.05.2010

Sending out orders..

Wouldn't ya know that right when I returned home from my vacation, I caught strep! I am a strep machine- if someone in 100 yard radius has it, I do too! Its so strange.

So, finally, after watching girl movies I am well and pumping out new orders.
Here are some recent ones!

These were an order for a two girls going to college. They are done in their college colors and have their hobbies incorporated in the cards. For instance, Jenna plays sports, so she has a basketball and baseball beside her and a HSU shirt on. Jordan is a softball and track junkie, so she is holding a softball with one of those track batons in the other hand.

Its so fun to make it personal!



Andrea is a client who just got engaged. That was really fun for me to hear b/c I did some graduation invitations for her and now she is getting married. How special I am walking through all her life stages with her! I wonder if she will call me for when she has a baby and needs announcements. HA! I am going to be worse that a mother-in-law looking over she shoulder and asking, "So, when are you going to have that baby, already?".

 She ordered 50 personalized bride thank you notes to use for all her showers! The nice part is that she won't have to think about buying thank you notes for all her showers- only writing them!  :)


These notepads were super fun to do as a gift for a missionary that is going to Japan. A friend bought these for her and she is going to use the notepads to write people on. How cool is that?! I personalized them with her name and "Missionary to Japan", and her favorite bible verse.

 

I took this photo to show how I wrapped them up for her and send them to her. Her friend bought them for her, so I wanted the friend to know how cute they look when she opened them! It always feels good to know that your gift was beautifully wrapped!
So, that's what I have been up to. Right now I am working on a photo surprise party invitation (which I don't want to share until after the party so I don't ruin the surprise!), a baseball baby announcement, and some business cards. I will show more soon!
Can you believe its already AUGUST?!

No comments: