5. Talk about a memory.Some of the sweetest times are ones that we might have forgotten. Recall a memory when you knew he was the one, or knew she was the wife for you. It brings us together to remember all the time we have shared together.
6. Finish the letter by reaffirming your love and commitment. Share what your hope is for the future and how you see it including that person.
7. Valediction. Don't just end with: "Love, Eric." Even if you said, "All my love," it would be better. You become even more romantic by writing something like: "Dream of me, my love..." What you want is a simple, yet heartfelt goodbye: "With undying love," or "Forever yours." Remember, you may think this is too sappy, but your loved one will treasure each word. Be prepared to have it quoted to you in years to come
8. Insert. Include a special extra: petals from a flower, sprinkles of stars, a teabag of your favorite tea ...You get the idea. That little extra effort means you really put some thought (and heart) into this.
9. Presentation: Hide it in a surprising place. (Taped to the Coffee pot, under purse before she leaves for the day, make a letter hunt.)