10.26.2009

Creative Pumpkin Carving!











These images are from Country Living.

They said the middle black and white pumpkin was "wood grain" but this stylish eye sees it as ZEBRA print! :)

Aren't they all adorable? I would never think to make a pumpkin into a flower, and how cute is that?!



These "glam pumpkins" are from a fellow friend and blogger- Fabulous K! Find instructions here!



October's Family Circle Magazine has adorable pumpkins, including an Initial Carved Pumpkin and one that uses sunflowers to look like an owl. The magazine does not post pictures from the magazine online (hello- what year is this!?) but I found some cute reproductions when I googled it. Find the candy corn here and the 2 owls here!



I don't know about you, but all these creative ideas help get me out of the jack-o-lantern rut! There are so many unique, creative and fun things to do with a plain ole' pumpkin! Do you have any favorites?

No comments: