5.20.2009

200 POST and blog decor.

Its my 200 post on the Come Together Cards blog!! Wow. That's a lot of posts. I am not sure how to celebrate it. Maybe I should enjoy a piece of cake and throw a streamer. I don't have either, so maybe you can eat and throw one for me. If you have one.

While the rest of the world is watching American Idol, here I sit. I know I am in the small minority of those not watching. I am not against it...just never got interested. Besides, my mom keeps me updated on every minute whether I want to know or not. (You know that is true, Mom!) Its cute.



My sister-in-law just updated my personal blog with so much cuteness, so I designed this family drawing for her blogs. It was a bloggy trade of sorts!




Happy 200. Thanks for going on this journey with me. And if you are new around here, stop and stay awhile! Specifically, camp out until Friday, when my next post will be. I am starting something fun for the summer, and you won't wanna miss it!

I am going to find some cake.

No comments: