3.23.2009

Check out this photographer....


My college roommate, Shannon Ho, is featured in the book, "Wedding Photography Unveiled: Inspiration and Insight from 20 Top Photographers." I told her that I am glad that everyone is catching on to what I knew years ago! She is super talented, but what I love more than that is her sweet heart!


You can view her site . Here is what her blog says about the book....


All I can say is, “wow”! We are humbled to be chosen as one of twenty photographers from across the nation to be included in Jacqueline Tobin’s new book, “Wedding Photography Unveiled: Inspiration and Insight from 20 Top Photographers.” Jacqueline has been the Deputy Editor of PDN Magazine for over 20 years, and truly understands the art and beauty of wedding photography. She reveals techniques, strategies and philosophies from the nation’s best for visually capturing the wedding day.
The book merges artistry with the practical tools necessary to equip budding photographers for the wedding industry as well as inspire seasoned ones. This PDN Pro Series book is in stores now and can be ordered at www.amazon.com and Barnes & Noble bookstores.


If you need a fabulous photographer in the Norman, Oklahoma area, she's your girl! And she travels, I think...
Yea Shannon!!

No comments: