1.24.2009

Shout out on Wickedly Chic




Today, I got an email from my friend, Wendy, that she posted me of one of her favorite shops on the website http://www.wickedlychic.com/. That is the logo, above. Wendy owns an ETSY shop and makes adorable baby stuff! If you want to check it out, go here. If I ever have a baby girl, my first purchase is sure to be one of those tu-tus!! Or should I say, "tu-tu cute!" Insert dorky laugh here.
Monday, I have a fun opportunity. I am speaking to a group of women in a group called Women of Visionary Influence (WOVI). The name makes me feel a little unsure, but hopefully they are women just like you and me. I picture women that are all business and don't make small talk-- you know, movers and shakers. Anyway, the leader asked me to speak and there is free Blue Mesa Mexican Food involved, so, yeah, I am in. I will do almost anything for a free meal! And this will be really fun- I am talking about what keeps us from investing in relationships like we know we can. I am planning an activity, so I will tell you about it later so it doesn't ruin the surprise for the WOVI-ites!
I would also like to share, for those outside of Texas, that yesterday it was 80 degrees outside and today it was 34. No wonder we ALL are sick...I just can't keep up with this CRAZY weather. Although, it was really nice to wear flip-flops. My toes love to breathe.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thank you so much for speaking to our WOVI, Frisco group. As you could see, we are every-day moms and women. You were amazing. Your topic was so perfect and inspirational for a group that supports each other as women! I know it's a lot of work, but you really could take your presentation to other women's groups around the Metroplex. There's so many. Thanks again for coming out!