7.04.2008

Happy fourth of July!!


This fourth of July finds us celebrating our freedom in a different place!! We are in Africa, and I think we are appreciating our freedom in a whole new and different way. America is an amazing country where anyone can live their dream and worship how they want, and I am so thankful for the opportunity and freedom that I take for granted all the time! We are a country with problems, and have a long way to go in areas, but there is no other place that I would rather call home.

In keeping with my love of vintage, and especially vintage holidays, here is an old postcard I found.


Please watch some fireworks for me-- I love to oooh and awwww!! Especially the sparkly ones that shimmer in the air.

Have a wonderful July 4th, no matter where you are!!

No comments: