6.20.2008

Nerd alert





I think this next post makes me an official nerd, and I am okay with that.

I sent some Come Together Note cards to the First Lady, and she send me a letter back with a signed picture. Isn't that fun!? And it was so sweet!!


I am not really sure what made me do it-- I vote but am not a violently political person. I just think Laura Bush seems like a nice lady, and is a fellow Texan, of course. Probably the biggest reason is that I think she was an unintentional inspiration for the teacher card. Every time I see it, I think of her.

How about you-- just imagine her with brown hair and a book in her hand. Do you see it at all?




5 comments:

kelly said...

courtney! you're so cute! i think that was a great idea - i'm sure she very much appreciated such a kind gesture :) i'll admit, i've thought of sending some of my tshirts to gwyneth paltrow, because she & chris martin are my absolute favs! now that's nerdy!!!!! haha!

The Russell Family said...

I think that was a sweet thing to do and great marketing!! :) You never know she might just order some!

~W

Aggiemeeker said...

Love the new blog header...love it.

KerrisKorner said...

You have to post what you sent her...I must see what the First Lady has in her stationary basket!

Reed & Kelli said...

ummm, this is the coolest thing ever!!! thats awesome girl :)