3.05.2008

One person's birthday is another person's discount!























Every birthday deserves to be celebrated, right?!? Even the my last year in the decade of my 20's? (I may seem so young to some, yet sooooo old/uncool to others!! I also might seem a lot more uncool if I told you that it is 8:02 and I am already trying to justify going to bed. Or at least laying in it with my eyes closed. :)


In celebration of my 29th year of life, all 20 pack note cards can be snatched up for only $29!! What a steal!! Get a pack for everyone you know!!
You can get this deal as long as you place it by Sunday evening at midnight.

Instructions for special pricing: Go Come Together Cards website, click on Pricing tab

Go to last Paypal button (on add-on and embellishment line)

When you get to Paypal page, enter in $29 dollars as your total.


Happy birthday to everyone.

1 comment:

Kimber-Leigh said...

Happy Birthday a day early Dot!